Tuesday 23 February 2016

Journal #6: Digital Business

What I found most surprising about this unit is that there are secret ways Paypal is getting money from people using that payment method. What I found confusing about Paypal is that they don't need a lot of personal information and also that you can send money through the internet. I have purchased a lot of clothes and makeup online. I find it very easy but there are a lot of steps you have to make in order to pay for what you are buying. I have never sold anything online.Two tips I think are particularly helpful and important are when buying using Kijiji and other online services make sure buying is done in a public place and never send money via mail or if you have a credit card they often come with large interest rates. Consider getting a "credit line" at the bank and transferring credit card purchases to the credit line asap to take advantage of the lower interest rates.I think the biggest issue with young people and selling or buying things online is that they can get consumed with it easily and would buy things they don't really need or things they wont want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment