Thursday 11 February 2016

Journal #1: Digital Security

What I found most surprising when it comes to digital security and creating passwords is that people will chose very simple passwords for very personal things and think they won't get hacked. I found it confusing and difficult that people should have a sentence long password in order for it to be safe. I thought that as long as it was personal and semi-long that it should be good. Based in the information in this section, I think that my password is pretty secure because it is something personal and is relatively long. I think the most important thing to remember when considering passwords and digital security is that there are a lot of hackers and you should make sure your password is safe and secure so your personal information will never be reveled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment