Wednesday 10 February 2016

Digital Security (assignment one)

1. These passwords listed are very easy passwords to guess. I think that these would be the first passwords hackers would try and I think that's why so many people get hacked.
2. I personally have never used any of those passwords. When I first got an account, I made sure it was something related to me so that I could always remember it and I still you the same password today. I chose a personal password so I know for sure that there is a slim chance I can be hacked.
3. Yes, I think that seniors may use these passwords more because they may forget things easily so they want to pick something easy to remember. If they do choose one of these simple passwords, they could easily change the password to something else and if they feel like they're going to forget it they can write it down.
4. Three extra horrible passwords that weren't on the list are; your name, age, or favorite colour.
5. A modern password so be at least a sentence long

No comments:

Post a Comment