Monday 15 February 2016

Journal #3: Digital Rights and Responsibilities

What I found most surprising when it comes to digital rights and responsibilities is that there are a lot of rules and only a few people actually follow them. I think that when people are on line, they aren't really aware of how dangerous it is so they do not act as responsible as they should. I think the most important commandment I made was thou shalt not hack because you could go to jail for that or get into a lot of trouble. The biggest issue with digital rights and responsibilities with young people is cyber bullying. I think this is the biggest issue because a lot of people are getting bullied online without other people knowing so it could get a lot worse than what normal bullying could get and lead to traumatic events.  

No comments:

Post a Comment