Monday 22 February 2016

Assignment #2 PayPal

1. Paypal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments without revealing your financial details.
2. Paypal keeps you safe when you're shopping at all stores because you don't need to reveal your financial details when you pay so your identity or anything person will be ominous.
3. Paypal makes money by having hidden fees.
4. Paypal protects you from undelivered items by reimbursing you for the full purchase price of the item plus original shipping.
5. If I started a business, I would allow payment using Paypal because I think it is secure and it is a great advantage that you don't need a lot of personal information.
6. Once I compared Paypal to Google Wallet, I still preferred Paypal because it seems to be more secure and also it is more popular so it makes me feel that it is more trustworthy than any other site. Also, I find it much simpler to do what I want with Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment