Friday 19 February 2016

Journal #5: Digital Wellness

What I found most surprising when it comes to issues about digital wellness is all the people that aren't healthy because they spend too much time online. People allow the internet to control their life and it is making them very physically out of shape. What I found hard about this unit was making the pledges to stay away from the internet so I stay healthy. It was hard to think of things that I'm doing wrong and need to fix and also stop doing the things I do regularly. What I think is the biggest issue with young people and digital fitness is that they are consumed in the internet and they find it very hard to get away so being more healthy might be more difficult for them than it would be for other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment