Monday 22 February 2016

Assignment #1: Shopping Carts?

1. I think the two biggest reasons people still shop at stores because if they're trying to get clothes, they may want to make sure it is the right fit and looks good on you and you may be able to get more deals on items if you're shopping in the store.
2. The two biggest reasons people shop online are there are a lot more deals online than in stores and also there are some items that are online that are nice that may not be available in stores.
3. If I could either shop online or in stores, I would shop in stores so I can be sure the things fit me right or that there may be something similar that I like more that I might not have seen online.
4. In 2050, I think people will still use stores to buy what they need because it's always nice to see it in person so you know for sure that it is what you want.
5. I think Canada Post focusing on digital shopping is a smart idea because people won't be sending as much letters if they know that they can send an email that is quicker and also a lot faster. This was a great strategy to keep their business alive ans successful.
6. One way returning something online could be easier is by making the shipping free for returning it and also make it so there are less things you need to do to give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment