Tuesday 1 March 2016

Journal #7: Digital Access

What I found most surprising about this unit was that small communities are getting more of an advantage to high-speed internet than very populated cities are getting. I found it difficult to think of three positive and negative things for the situations we were given. I think I found it difficult because the positive and negative things I was thinking of were similar to each other.  I do think everyone should have fast, reliable internet because it is very frustrating if you don't have it and the companies would get a lot of complaints. No place deserves faster internet. I am never nervous about my privacy online when I share something because I feel like I can trust the internet and I know the thing I am sharing is trust worthy. I think I could prevent my privacy being invaded online by showing as little information about myself as possible. I don't think I will be haunted by anything I post because I am very careful with what I post. What I think is the biggest issue for young people with digital access and privacy is that they will post things they will regret in the future and it could possibly hurt their possibilities for future jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment